Saturday, June 28, 2008

UCSI Open Day

Lecturers (from FoMIT) on duty for today's Open Day are KongMM and myself. Job: Sit at the desk allocated according to faculty, from 9AM to 5PM... and of course, entertain any prospect students and parents who would be inquiring about the courses offered in UCSI.

Until now, timecheck 11:50AM, there's no prospects who visit our desk yet.

I'm here since 9AM, and I have finished marking the make-up Mid-Term Exam, I finished entering the Mid-Term Exam marks of 140 students, I've finished marking Project 1 of MMP, and finished keying in the marks for the MMP Project 1.

I've also eaten a set of waffles, thanks to my partner here... eh? I wonder where she is... Ohhh, she's somewhere around, far away from the hot sun (where I am at). Hhmm...

This is the view from my desk, close to the entrance of the main lobby. Not many visitors here today, as usual I guess...

First time in charge of this, and already expert in killing time HAHAHA,
-MsSha@FoMIT
28 Jun 2008

No comments: