Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday duty... sort of

"Lihatlah... mejaku... yang kesemakan..." could almost hear Ogy's voice singing that 80's song, of course the lyrics were different. :-p
Today is Saturday, and my group is working. So, I plan to mark all the papers today, of course that would be a miracle... I have approximately 140 MidTerm Exam papers and another 140 Assignment 1 papers to mark. That is only for 1 subject - Information Technology. Another subject is soft copy version of Multimedia animation. (Sigh!) Luckily I only have about 9 Multimedia Programming students. Hhmm...
So that's how my desk looks like. And I prefer to leave the mess the way it is until I finish the task. That's why I need to finish all these marking by end of Monday, when I'll definitely be at my desk (no classes). Otherwise, God knows what will happen to my papers, because the students come in and go right in front of my desk here. "Hey, Management! When are we getting our cubicles??!!" (Sigh!)
So much of sighing this month, not good...,
21 Jun 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum

Terbaca blog anda dan senyum sendirian berhad. Mana tidaknya tengok meja quite berselerak dan dat happen to me too...may be worst. Nak amal kan 5s tetapi hanya tinggal kenangan...May b one of these days bos akan menegur dengan penuh kesopanan sebab dia muda lagi dari mak nenek ni...hahahaha....

Well nice reading your blog and I want to add yours to mine. So far I haven't finished reading ur blog ....gonna read it wen I m free.

Salam hormat dari orang sarawak.

Kak Lya