Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Day I Got My Vodafone

It was about 3AM on 8th June 2008, I received a special delivery to my house a new handphone with the following specifications.

Brand: Sony Ericsson
Model: K800i
Camera feature: 3.2 mega pixels Cybershot

New features I appreciate to have in this model:
Bluetooth, Infrared, RSS reader, Radio, Song playlist, MP3 as ringtones, etc.

I leave the rest of the details to your curiosity (you can check them online).

It is a second handphone, previously owned by a nurse. She has been using this phone for the past 1 year. Black in colour and with rubber-based casing (which I like much for handy grip).

I've been searching for my own digital camera, after selling my previous ones almost every alternate year. Recently my longest most loyal (4 years old) Samsung handphone had finally gave way in terms of image capturing, thus I had no choice but to find a new phone with good built-in camera.

The reason being me having the keen interest in capturing my daughter's growing years in digital mode, and for blogging those moments. Another reason being me involving myself into making music (playing with a band), which requires me to constantly listen to songs to prepare for the weekly performances.

Now, I have a very good camera within a phone with very good features (at least for me), in terms of both visual and audio. So far, it is handy..., and funny too!

Check out my blogs for updates on what I see through the lens of the Vodafone.

New photo-blogger in town,
- Shazz
10 Jun 2008

No comments: