Friday, June 13, 2008

In the dark

Getting a new gadget in hand is a very tempting experience. Since I'm very much into photography and design, I was very excited to test the capability of the 3.2 megapixel Cybershot built-in camera of this SE K800i phone of mine.

I tried it on my most loyal model - my 3-year-old daughter... We were in the dark, as I was trying to make her sleep in front of her favourite TV show. I captured her photos as she was pretending to run away from the camera.

After she saw the first photo of herself, she started posing for the other two. I had to ask her to smile and she gave a wide, eerie grin for the last shot.

I showed the photos to my colleagues and they said that my daughter really looks like me! Oh wow! At last, I get that statement. Thank you, Cybershot!! ;-)

Mommie enjoying papparazzi-ing daughter,
Shazz @ Vodafone
08 Jun 2008

No comments: