Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday mind...

"Nak tunggu hat lain lambat sangat, aku pun pi makan dulu lah! Nampak sayoq bayam je, teghuih cedok." I need the ferum/iron anyway. Altogether (inclusive 'teh o ais manis') is "mpat ghinggit dua... ok la kan ka?" Plus the morning RM4 for toll, overall approximately RM8 my expenses for today, I think... "Oh ya, petrol tak pam lagi!?" (Sigh!)


Normally if I eat alone at cafe, I would bring along something to read or scribble. Coincidently I'm working on T-shirt design for the UCSI Rec Club, so I started scribbling for ideas. And the inspiration of the day is... the 'teh o ais'!!! Applause!! HAHAHAHA....!!

Just observe the ice cubes in the glass and how the light and transparency play their role in the picture. And the stripes of light and shadow that are formed in the background too. Hhmm.... "Cam na nak explain ar?" Never mind, I'll upload the result if I can after I complete the design idea in my head. "Itu pun kalau terbuat la kan ka!"

Tired mind thinking aimlessly for everything,
- Artzz
20 Jun 2008

No comments: