Friday, August 15, 2008

Turn over -->

As I was marking so seriously, reaching the script number... well, almost half of the pile of 130 plus scripts, I guess... and I found this little note at the end of the answer, saying "Turn over -->". The moment I turned the sheet, this was what I saw (refer to the picture).

The sheet is filled with a huge smiling cartoon saying, "Thanks MsSha for your Good Teaching! With your explaination, I understand it by heart and I will apply it on my future career/work. HAPPY MARKING." The student also gave me the URL to her website (the one designed for my assignment this sem), and the URL to her Friendster. Hhmm... suddenly my exhaustion disappear... for a while.

Time check, 6:45PM, and I'm the only one left in my faculty...,
- MsSha @ UCSI
15 Aug 2008

No comments: