Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bad jam, time for choc?


Wednesday.. Normally i'd be at Charlie's by now, getting ready for the gig. Today, I'm just one of KL drivers swimming throuh the streams of heavy traffic towards home. But today, unlike other days, I have Ferrero Rocher to accompany me through the stressful jam. Hmm.. The last time I counted, there were 7 pieces in the pack. Now left 2. I had to put it down before opening 1 of those. Or shudn't I?
Choc to save the day,
- Shazz@Vodafone
13 Aug 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog and at the same time I can improve my english. If I can't understand some of the words I refer to my other friends who is good in english. I learn alot of phrases from your blog. So keep on writing and I found out your blog is interesting to read. Well, how do you find my english, any mistakes in my grammer. For your information I kept a copy of your writing in my english folder or sometimes I print them. I hope you can understand my english...(heheheh....malunye haku). Any email so that I can send you my essay in english....help me to check my english. Tq. Your daughter is cute.