Thursday, August 21, 2008

Apa nak buat ni?


We dropped by at a mosque nearby a friend's house, to wait for my friend who wished to pray before we proceed with our errands. Fasha asked a few questions which I said no to. Among the questions, 'Mami, nak turun? Mami, nak keluar? Mami, nak buka pintu? Mami, nak pi situ?' After receiving all the 'no's from me, she uttered to herself so fluently, 'Apa nak buat ni?' That was the first time I heard her saying as such! She also planned out loud what we should do next and next, 'pastu gi makan.. Pastu gi shopping.. Pastu gi..' and the list continued on.. Now she's occupying my car with all her exploration of space and sound. Oh dear, so chatty! Well, at least she helped me find some hidden sweets covers at the back seat. 'Hmm.. Mami.., mami,' she sighed in between her monologue.
Chatty mommie tired of entertaining chatty tot,
- MommieSha
21 Aug 2008

No comments: