Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First time jam - from all angles

My daily route... it stabbed my back after all this time I've been loyal to it!! Uwaaa!!! (Huu huu...)

Photo taken around 8:00AM after the Seputih exit towards Cheras. (Sorry, I don't memorise road names.)

Surprising! For the past 1.5years I'v been traveling on this hiway, this is the first time I encounter heavy jam packed, whereas all this time I was so proud that I 'lawan arus' with the jam. No wonder my instinct made me start early from home. Sigh!

Photo taken around 8:45AM after the U-turn near Alam Damai (beside Plaza Phoenix)

Jam from all angles, at Alam Damai near Plaza Phoenix, going towards Taman Connaught and KL. No choice but to go through this temporary jam. Need to fimd new route soon...
After a long time not able to post blog from mobile phone... >:D
- Shazz @ Vodafone
21 Apr 2009

No comments: