Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dream

After a long time, eventually I had long sleep (longer than 3 hours) and 'nonsense' dream last night and this morning. To me, if I had a dream, it means that my brain is really taking a rest, up to extend that I couldn't lift up my head in the morning. Now, that's "SLEEP"!

What did I dream? Well..., it always around the same old thing - cars, carpark, toilet, meeting friends - things like that. I didn't dream of losing my baby this time round, thank God! So here I am, 2 hours late for work, and I'm checking online for the meaning of what I just dreamt. Have a look...

1. Seeing a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless.

2. Seeing a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car my symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life.

3. Seeing your friends in your dream means aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

Overall, I think number 1 is kinda true, number 2 is what I need to consider A LOT (I need a break, and I need to divert my attention elsewhere too). Number 3 is vague, because I don't remember which friend I was with in my dream. If it's a childhood dream, it would mean different thing altogether.

There's one more aspect in my dream - I saw a tennis court - whereas I don't play tennis. I can't get the meaning for that.

Ah well, I guess my mind is telling me to take a break, eh? ;-) Will "try" to plan on it, I promise.

Dream-believer,
- Shazz @ Vodafone
23 Jul 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you get your break?? :P